Followers

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Challenge #2 - Digi/Use a Diecut

What a great start to our new challenge blog.

We would like to say a huge thank you for all
 your gorgeous entries.

The team and myself really appreciate you all taking part.

It has been very difficult to choose our top 3 and winner.

We would also like to say a big thank you to StampArt by Kathryne for their sponsorship of the last challenge.

Winner



Congratulations you have won 5 digi stamps from
StampArt by Kathryne
There is a link in the sidebar to contact us so you can collect
your prize.

Please take our winner's badge.

Winner's Badge

Top 3


10. Samantha


34. Grandma Bonnie


45. Ursula

Congratulations Ladies

Well done please take our top 3 badge

Top 3 Badge

***********************************

Challenge #2-Digi/Use a Diecut

Our Sponsor for this challenge is


Oak Pond Creations are offering one lucky winner, their choice
of 3 digi stamps from their store.
If you would like to be in for a chance of winning this
wonderful prize, simply enter your creation using a Digi Stamp image
and Diecut,
below with Inlinkz.

10 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited that I am your winner! Thank you! That is wonderful! I will contact you shortly! Congrats to the top 3 picks - beautiful work, ladies! Thank you for another fun challenge - your DT cards are so cute - I especially love the kitties! I will be back to play along in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations from the team and we look forward to you entering more of our challenges.

      Delete
  2. congrats to the winner and to the top 3 beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the top 3 pick and to congrats to the winner and other top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners!, and also Congratulations to all the DT members!!! They are beautiful creations & I look forward to seeing more of what you can do.
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg B ;0 x (entry No. 24)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Wonderful new challenge blog. I'm a new follower. Great DT Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your lovely comments, glad you found us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower too! So glad I found you. Fabulous inspiration here. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry I haven't yet commented on being chosen as a top 3.I would like to say thank you, I was really thrilled, and also congratulations to the winner and the other top 3. I do love your challenges. Ursula xxx

    ReplyDelete