Followers

Monday, February 15, 2016

Challenge #43 Use Your Favourite Colour Combo

Welcome to a new CCC Digi Creations Challenge.

We would like to say a big Thank You to Pink Gem Designs and Digistamps4Joy for their sponsorship of the last challenge.

Thank you to everyone that took part in our Anything Goes Challenge #42, we really enjoyed looking at your lovely projects.

If you would like to join us as a Guest Designer for a future challenge then please email us and we will arrange this for you.

Just a reminder we are always looking for new DT members, please
visit here to apply.

The First Winner of the last challenge is
Congratulations!  You have won 2 Single Digi Stamps or 2 Card Topper Kits of the winners choice from Pink Gem Designs

The Second Winner of the last challenge is

#83 Gloria Shirr
 
Congratulations!  You have won $10.00 worth of digis from the store from Digistamps4Joy

There is a link in the side bar for you to contact us and claim your prize.

Please take our Winners Badge
The Top 3 chosen by the DT are

#25 Patricia S 

Congratulations!  Please take our Top 3 Badge
Now onto the New Challenge and the Theme is
Use Your Favourite Colour Combo 

The sponsor for this challenge is
Aurora Wings 


The Prize for the lucky winner is $10 USD worth of Digi Stamps

If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize please enter your creation using Inlinkz below.

Here is some Beautiful Inspiration from the DT.

 using Forget Me Not










Please Welcome our Guest Designer for this Challenge



I'm an art teacher originally from New York State and now retired, living in Florida. For many years I have experimented with several areas of creativity. Ever since I was a child, I have enjoyed sewing my own clothes and making designer outfits for my dolls. I love to pick out the little details that will make my clothing or vintage costumes and hand painted jeans look unique.
For several years my husband and I covered arts and entertainment as correspondents for a local newspaper. I enjoyed participating in special events such as the Menendez Birthday Festival, which took place in St. Augustine. For that event I dressed in a 16th century Spanish wardrobe of my own design. I’ve enjoyed the theater arts so much that eventually I tried out and won parts in four local productions including “Grease," “Oliver,” "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat” and “Cabaret." I worked as a scrapbook instructor and paper crafting teacher for a year at Michaels, where I learned many new techniques and used a lot of great new tools! I'm currently designing scrapbook pages (scrapping photos of my grandchildren is a great enjoyment), making cards and working on altered canvas and all kinds of boxes. My art work is for sale locally and has been published in a few magazine. I received an honorable mention to a piece I created using an image from Aurora Wings. For the latest stop on my journey, I take part in designing cards for challenges and belong to several design teams.

I love working with cute images and enjoy putting them in scenes. I generally don't use a lot of embellishments. My focus is on the main image. My go to medium has been colored pencils, but I just began working with Copic Markers and I am loving them. I do enjoy trying out new mediums and techniques. Lately I have been playing with gelatos. Life right now is full and busy designing and coloring lots of greeting cards.

using Forget Me Not

Now it's over to you.  Enter your creation using Inlinkz below by 3pm on February 26th NZ time.

Please remember you can enter up to 3 times!

Have Fun!
CCC Digi Creations Design Team xxx


6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a winner plus top 3. That is such an honor. I really appreciate it! Also, love all the fabulous inspiration by the DT! Thanks for your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a winner plus top 3. That is such an honor. I really appreciate it! Also, love all the fabulous inspiration by the DT! Thanks for your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, thank you so much for the prize win, I'm so excited!! I love the DT creations for the next challenge, thanks for the inspiration, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DT samples are beautifully crafted. Love the sponsor this week...thanks for the favorite color combo challenge.

    ReplyDelete